A.1.--- (Recent) Scholarly Publications
- Hernandez Torrano, D. & Saranlı, A. G. (2015). A Cross-Cultural Perspective about the Implementation and Adaptation Process of the School Wide Enrichment Model: The Importance of Talent Development in a Global World, Gifted Education International, 31(3),257-270.
- Saranlı, A. G. & Metin, N. (2014). SENG Üstün Yetenekliler Aile Eğitimi Modelinin Üstün Yetenekli Çocuklar ve Ailelerine Etkileri. Eğitim ve Bilim. 39(175), 1-13.
- Gönen, M. & Saranlı, A. G. (2014). Evaluation of the Adequacy of Indoor and Outdoor Movement Spaces in Early Childhood Settings: Case of Capital City Ankara, Journal of Research in Education and Teaching, 3(3), 409-419.
- Saranlı, A. G. & Metin, N. (2012). Üstün Yetenekli Çocuklarda Gözlenen Sosyal-Duygusal Sorunlar. Ankara Üniversitesi Eğitim Bilimleri Fakültesi Dergisi.45 (1), 139-163.
- Aras, S. (2015). Free play in early childhood education: a phenomenological study. Early Child Development and Care. DOI:10.1080/03004430.2015.1083558
- Aras, S. (2015). Promoting Self-Regulation in Early Years: Tools of the Mind. Journal of Education and Future, 8(1), 15-25
- Er, S. (2015). Foreign language learning anxiety of Turkish children at different ages. International Online Journal of Education and Teaching (IOJET), 2(2). 68-78.Dosyalar:
- B1. Er, S., Mirici,İ.H. (2015) Classroom teachers’ viewpoints about the effects of immersion programs on native language development in a Turkish context. Globelt 2015: An International conference on Teaching and Learning English as an Additional Language, 16-20th April,Antalya.Dosyalar:
- Karsli, E. & Allexsaht-Snider, M. (2015). Video-cued parental dialogs: A promising venue for exploring early childhood mathematics. Education and Science / Eğitim ve Bilim, 179(40), 217-240.
- Kayumova, S., Karsli, E., Allexsaht-Snider, A. & Buxton, C. (2015). Latina mothers and daughters: Ways of knowing, being, and becoming in the context of bilingual family science workshop. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 46(3), 260-276. DOI:10.1111/aeq.12106.